GetuX k1.1 for CM11 Galaxy V
In this time i would like to share custom kernel for Galaxy V SM-G313HZ (vivalto3gvn) which is using Cyanogenmod 11. So, this kernel is ONLY WORKING ON CM11. This kernel is named GetuX k1.1.
- Re-compiled kernel with Sabermod 4.9.x toolchain,
- (NEW!) Changed zRAM compressor to LZ4 (faster than LZO)
- Triple-zRAMs (more crazy multitasking)
- Added new IO scheduler : ROW, FIOPS, SIOPLUS, BFQ, ZEN
- Added new governor : INTERACTIVE
- (NEW!) Overclock increased to 1,3GHz,
- Disabled zCache, enabled zswap and enable LZ4 zswap compression
- LZ4 compression to kernel
- zRAM backported from Linux 3.9 (to enable LZ4 compression)
- Init.d supported
How to install :
- First boot might seem lag
- To activate init.d type "getuxmagic" (without quotes) in Terminal Emulator
Special Thanks to : Allah SWT
- Sabermod dev
- and you..
DO WITH YOUR OWN RISK !!!