TWRP Touch Recovery v18.104.22.168 for Galaxy Young GT-S6310
Helloo readers... (^_^)/
Meet again with this cute guy.. :P hehehe .. OK back to topic. In this time i would like to share custom recovery with touch support for Galaxy Young GT-S310 that is TWRP v22.214.171.124. This custom recovery was developed by TeamWin and then I compile it for Galaxy Young.
Key Features :
- Ability to save custom recovery settings.
- Touchscreen driven with real buttons and drag-to-scroll.
- XML-based GUI that allows full customization of the layout – true theming!
- Settings are saved to the sdcard and persist through reboots.
- Ability to choose which partitions to back up and which to restore.
- Ability to choose to compress backups – now with pigz (multi-core processor support for faster compression times.
- Scale the GUI - TWRP can read the theme's resolution and scale it up or down to fit the theme to your screen's resolution.
- Backups can now be cancelled while the backup is in progress (does not include restore because we don't want to leave your device in a bad state).
- Improve thread handling and move input handling into the main rendering thread to improve stability.
- Make MTP work even if unplugged and plugged back in.
- Unify scrollable list code and make kinetic scrolling feel more natural.
- Fix handling of mapped zip files for OTA updates (CM12 updater).
- USB keyboards should now work on all devices that support USB host mode via a USB OTG cable.
- Other small fixes and improvements.
- Download TWRP_v126.96.36.199_royss_RC1.zip
- Restart the phone and go to CWM by pressing Volume Up + Home + Power Key.
- Install zip -> Search TWRP_v188.8.131.52_royss_RC1.zip
- Wait until the installation is complete and reboot.
But if you have not installed CWM in your device, follow this tutorial..
(you need PC/Laptop and odin to do this)
- Download TWRP_v184.108.40.206_royss_RC1.tar.md5
- Open Odin.
- Reboot phone in Download Mode (press and hold Home + Power + Volume Down buttons).
- Connect phone and wait until you get a blue sign in Odin.
- Insert TWRP_v220.127.116.11_royss_RC1.tar.md5 to PDA.
- Make sure re-partition is NOT ticked.
- Click the start button, sit back and wait a few minutes.
- Wait until the flashing process is complete.
If the recovery mode changed to be like these screenshots, then you have successfully installed TWRP.
- Can't set brightness
- Lemme know if you find another...
- CyanogenMod Team
- Khristian as tester
- And you
DO WITH YOUR OWN RISK !!!
IF YOU WANNA RESHARE THIS RECOVERY, PLEASE FOLLOW THIS RULES :
- DON'T USE SHORTENER LINK (i.e. adfly, adfoc, etc)
- DONT REUPLOAD MY TWRP BEFORE ASKING PERMISSIONS
- TOLONG YAH BRO/SIS JANGAN DIRECEHIN/MENCARI KEUNTUNGAN DARI FILE/TUTORIAL INI.