CWM Recovery 126.96.36.199 for Samsung Galaxy Core 2 SM-G355H
Hello bro n sis.. In this time i wanna share ClockWorkMod Recovery (CWM) for Samsung Galaxy Core 2 SM-G355H. This is CWM version 188.8.131.52. what is CWM ? and what does it do ? u can google it or install directly to find out the functions. Oke.. now lets check it out..
- Odin3 v3.09
- Samsung USB Driver
- USB Cable.
- Install Samsung USB Driver and reboot your PC/Laptop/Netbook
- Extract odin and CWM_184.108.40.206_Kanas_#1_by_Cleverior.tar.zip in the same folder
- Open Odin v3.09
- Reboot phone in Download Mode (press and hold Home + Power + Volume Down buttons)
- Connect phone and wait until detected on odin
- Add the recovery.tar.md5 file to AP / PDA
- Make sure re-partition is NOT ticked
- Click the start button, sit back and wait a few minutes
- Wait until the flashing process is complete
To know your Galaxy Core 2 have successfully installed CWM, by going into recovery mode. (VOLUME UP + HOME + POWER). and if it looks like the picture below, the CWM has been successfully installed on your Galaxy Core 2.
Special thanks to : Allah SWT and Nabi Muhammad SAW.
- Elasys Dev Team (rhiskey95 and cleverior)
- Egy Laksma Suandi (as tester for this cwm)
- And you (^_^)
DON'T MIRROR LINK, REUPLOAD, OR MAKE SHORTENER LINK (ADFLY, ADFOCUS, ETC) !!!
IF YOU WANT TO SHARE THIS TUTORIAL, USE THE ORIGINAL LINK AND INCLUDE THIS BLOG AS SOURCE !!!
DO WITH YOUR OWN RISK !!!